We have received so many requests asking to be able to re-arrange the pairs; and we have finally listened. iCurrency Plus v1.2.0 for iPhone and for iPad has been released in the app store fixing tons of bugs but more important adding a new “Edit” button (or “Reorder” for the iPad) that will allow you to re-order your pairs by dragging and dropping them in the right position:
As the pictures show, you can also delete a pair right on the first screen by using the same button, without needing to visit the pair details page.
Among the so many bugs we have fixed, we have:
- Now opening the app from the background will auto refresh the rates.
- When opening the app while making a phone call or using the network tethering, the bottom toolbar is accessible.
- Better resolutions graphics for retina display (iPhone 4) owners.
We hope you enjoy this version, feel free to leave us comments of what you would like to see next. Best regards from the Limited Securities team.
- Tagged "Edit" button, "Reorder" button, App Store, bugs, drag, drop, iCurrency Plus, iPad, iPhone, pairs, re-arrange, retina display, v1.2.0
Today we are thrilled to announce that we are partnering with Synergy FX to be able to provide real time market data for some currency pairs as well as Gold and Silver. We are in the middle of the integration process; and if it deems successful, we will offer the option to see real time market data in a future version of iCurrency Plus (for iPhone, iPad, OSX and Windows), iGold+ and iSilver+.
About Synergy FX
Synergy FX is a leading forex broker, used by many professional traders, offering interbank prices on 30 currency pairs, gold and silver. If you trade forex or precious metals, then you will be interested to know that they are running a 30% bonus promotion on all deposits made throughout August.
Click on their logo to sign for a demo account, it is free!
- Tagged broker, currency pairs, deposits, forex, gold, iCurrency Plus, iGold+, integration, interbank, iPad, iPhone, iSilver+, OSX, partner, partnership, precious metals, professional traders, promotion, real time data, silver, Synergy FX, Windows
Apple recently announced the opening of 33 new online stores worldwide; immediately we wanted to make sure that iCurrency Plus supports all those currencies. It turns out that from the 33 stores we were already supporting 25 of their currencies, so we added new eight currencies to complete the circle.
The recently added currencies are:
- Yemeni Rial – code: YER
- Uzbekistani Som – code: UZS
- Surinamese Dollar – code: SRD
- Guyanese Dollar – code: GYD
- Bermudian Dollar – code: BMD
- Bahamian Dollar – code: BSD
- Angolan Kwanza – code: AOA
- Algerian Dinar – code: DZD
With these additions we now support more than 140 currencies used in close to 200 countries; as well as precious and industrial metals. These currencies will be also supported in the applications iGold+, iSilver+, iPalladium+, iPlatinum+ and iOil+.
Best regards from the Limited Securities team!
- Tagged App Store, application, Bahamas, Bahamian Dollar, Bermuda, Bermudian Dollar, BMD, BSD, currencies, currency, flag, flags, Guyana, Guyanese Dollar, GYD, iCurrency Plus, iGold+, iOil+, iOS, iPad, iPalladium+, iPhone, iPlatinum+, iSilver+, online stores, SRD, Suriname, Surinamese Dollar, Uzbekistan, Uzbekistani Som, UZS, Yemen, Yemeni Rial, YER