Apple recently announced the opening of 33 new online stores worldwide; immediately we wanted to make sure that iCurrency Plus supports all those currencies. It turns out that from the 33 stores we were already supporting 25 of their currencies, so we added new eight currencies to complete the circle.
- Yemeni Rial – code: YER
- Uzbekistani Som – code: UZS
- Surinamese Dollar – code: SRD
- Guyanese Dollar – code: GYD
- Bermudian Dollar – code: BMD
- Bahamian Dollar – code: BSD
- Angolan Kwanza – code: AOA
- Algerian Dinar – code: DZD
With these additions we now support more than 140 currencies used in close to 200 countries; as well as precious and industrial metals. These currencies will be also supported in the applications iGold+, iSilver+, iPalladium+, iPlatinum+ and iOil+.
Best regards from the Limited Securities team!