It took just five days since we sent the latest OSX version of iCurrency Plus (v1.2.0) for review to Apple until they approved it; including that half way through we replaced the binary to fix one more bug.
- Multi-language: English, Spanish and Italian are now supported. More languages coming soon.
- The light indicators for the currency pairs, they now flash when performance conditions are met.
- Faster server connectivity, perceiving faster response from the application.
- Fixed a bug stopping the application from working under certain network settings.
- Fixed several other minor bugs.
We have a long pipeline of new features we want to implement. Please contact us at email@example.com if there is anything specifically you want us to add.
We also have in Apple’s queue a new version for iPhone and our first implementation of iCurrency Plus for the iPad. We are looking forward for their approval as well.
Best regards from the iCurrency Plus team.